Monday 14 November 2011

to my readers.....

Today my friend of nearly 20 years, called me up to tell me he admires my post " scars of a different kind", he's seen me grow up practically in front of his eyes. He's well aware of the incidents I'm now writing about. He was happy I was no longer afraid of back lashes and it felt good someone out there realized, it took a lot of courage for me to write especially this particular piece. He wanted me to write about the feed backs I'm getting.

What can I say, I'm just humbled. I don't yet have too many followers, or too many comments after my blogs. The stats however, seem to be gradually increasing. " I'm not Sita, thank God" seems to have garnered the most interest. Yet I do get a lot of verbal feed backs. My ex husband sweetly called up to tell me, he was happy I was writing again. So did my mother in law. She called my writing candid. Another friend called up to say my writing has beautiful narrative and is very touching emotionally. My cousin texted me to congratulate me , he found my writing well articulated , he found my writing deep and multi dimensional. I do look forward to more comments on my posts.....

I am trying to reach out to as many people as I can, to share with them not only my journey or spicy tidbits from my adventurous life, but also my take aways, my process of spiritual awakening. I'm hoping someone who feels misunderstood, will find he's not alone, I hope to reach out to a broken heart and reassure him all is not lost, I hope to renew the faith of someone on the verge of giving up his dreams and show him, its never too late. Above all , I wish to share the beauty of God, his miracles in my life, the lovely people he sent into my life, who have only enriched my life. My blog is a way to reach out to all of them, all of you, with a big thank you and I love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment